- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Latest Articles & Tips
Why You Might Need Sidewalk Repairs
It's typical to need sidewalk repairs on your property in NYC because, let's face it - nothing lasts forever, even durable materials like concrete. It might frustrate you to know that even though the […]
Pros & Cons Of Concrete Retaining Walls
Are you thinking about installing a concrete retaining wall on your home or business? They are both a beautiful and useful addition to any property, offering correction for ground sloping, protection […]
Our Latest Projects
There are currently no projects to display; come back soon!